Villa Saint Francis
Residential Living for Active Senior Women
Located on the grounds of Mt. St. Francis Convent, high on a bluff overlooking the Hudson River with twenty-nine studios, private river-view dining, library, fitness center, chapel and much more. Villa St. Francis offers independant living for senior women.
The Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart, wishing to continue their 140+ years of service to the church and the community, manage and staff Villa St. Francis which is a residence for senior women.
The Franciscan Sisters minister to fulfill the needs for age 60+ independent women who wish to be free from the burdens of maintaining their own home, meal preparation, housekeeping, and all the other tasks involved in single living and at the same time have companionship in their later years in a warm, caring family atmosphere.
Given our incomparable setting with panoramic views of the Hudson River, spacious grounds, beautiful chapel and thoughtful design, Villa St. Francis may well be the answer to your needs.
* an elegant courtyard, entrance and lobby
* fitness center
* beautiful dining room with access to deck overlooking the Hudson River
* sewing and craft room
* scenic outdoor terrace with spectacular view of the Hudson River
* media/community gathering room
* spacious lounge on each floor with kitchenette available to residents
* study room with computer terminals and internet access
* resident parking
* outdoor pool
* newly refurnished 19th century chapel for quit prayer and reflection
* large, secure personal storage area
To see our "stand alone" website for Villa St. Francis, please click on the image below: